V I S A R E Q U I R E M E N T S:
1. Two (2) recent passport pictures.
2. All non- Liberian passport holders are required to obtain a visa from the Liberian Embassy in Washington, DC, prior to travelling to Liberia. *ECOWAS passport holders are also exempted.
3. A signed, completed application form must be submitted with the applicant’s passport, passport photos and visa fees.
4. Applicants must include Self-addressed, prepaid envelope for document return. (Must be trackable mail – priority, overnight, FedEx or UPS). Applicants picking up in person are not required to submit envelope.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO cash or personal checks accepted. All fees are non-refundable. All fees are to be paid in US Dollars via money order, cashier’s check or bank draft, Made payable to: EMBASSY OF LIBERIA.
6. All application for minor(s) has to be accompanied by 1. Birth certificate (copy) 2. Notarized consent letter signed by the parent(s) who is not travelling with the kid(s) or custodial documents.
Applications May be rejected due to:
1. Incomplete application form
2. No application submitted
3. Wrong Application
4. Expired Passport or passport less than 6 months validity
5. No passport pictures submitted
6. No passport submitted
7. Unsigned passport
8. Lack of pages in passport
9. Insufficient funds
10. No payment/incorrect payment amount
11. Lack of supporting documents (Letter of consent, business letter etc.)
12. Appropriate passport picture (2in x 2in on white back ground face view
13. Invalid picture